GUIDES, TOURS AND TICKETS
- Tourleader, offers its customers a guide service with years of experience in the sector;
- All the private official guides speak fluent English and have the official licence issued by the French Tourist Board;
- All unofficial guides have lived in Paris for at least 5 years and have previous experience in the tourism sector;
- The guides of the shared tours, come from third party agencies and are in possession of an official license provided by the French tourism agency;
- Shared Tours are covered by the insurance of the specific service provider. The Tourleader organization is not liable for damages caused by third parties or by force majeure and shall refrain from liability in case of loss of objects occurred during the duration of the Tour;
- All private or shared guide services are provided by external operators or third party agencies holding a regular licence or with multi-year experience in the sector;
- The responsibility for the services is entirely the responsibility of external operators and third party agencies; the customer will receive all information from the operators at the time of booking confirmation;
- Tourleader is not responsible for damages caused by third party agencies;
- The acceptance of the bookings is subject to: the availability of the service, the receipt of the advance payment by credit card and the correct completion of the booking forms by the customer;
- Bookings will be confirmed only and exclusively after the advance payment or the full amount in case of purchasing tickets and shared tours;
- The customer can book online or through customer service. In the case of bookings made by telephone, it is assumed that the customer accepts the terms and conditions.
- The prices are understood as final at the time of booking;
- In the event that Tourleader, due to operational requirements or force majeure, has to change the itinerary, it will offer alternative itineraries and/or visits to other museums without variations of the established price, notifying the customer before starting the Tour;
- The advertised prices do not include food, beverages, means of transport, and anything not otherwise specified in the section the price includes;
- Any claim, on the part of the customer, must be made via the form or customer service;
- Tickets to tourist attractions must be paid in advance by the customer. You will receive an e-mail with the tickets as an attachment in PDF format within 12 hours of payment;
- In the event that the time slot of the requested service is no longer available, Tourleader will contact the customer to agree a new schedule. If a new schedule cannot be agreed, Tourleader will refund the full amount provided by the customer;
- The price of tickets to attractions, purchased through Tourleader, is inclusive of taxes.
TAXI, SHUTTLE AND RENTALS
- All travel services are provided by external operators with a valid licence and many years of experience in the sector;
- The responsibility for the services is entirely the responsibility of the external operators; the client will receive all the information of the operators at the time when the booking is made;
- The service, will be confirmed only and exclusively after the receipt of the advance payment via credit card; the customer may consider the service confirmed only after receipt of the e-mail from Tourleader;
- Modifications to bookings are accepted if received with correct information and at least 48 hours prior to booking;
- No refunds will be made if the client has not shown up;
- Tourleader, guarantees trips only with experienced operators;
- In the event of cancellation, made with a correct instruction and at least 72 hours before the transfer, Tourleader gives the option of saving the deposit for a later reservation.
- The shuttle service, is a service provided by external operators in possession of a valid license and with years of experience in the sector;
- The responsibilities of the services are entirely the responsibility of the external operators; the customer will receive all the information from the operators at the time of the confirmation of the booking;
- Tourleader is not responsible for any possible inconvenience caused by external operators;
- The shuttle service is a transfer service shared with other passengers;
- The shuttle service is a shared transfer service, operating from Paris Airports to the centre of Paris and vice versa (covering 1st to 8th arrondissements);
- Bookings received by Tourleader with a destination other than the centre of Paris, i.e. outside the areas already mentioned above, will have to be changed. In such a case, the customer may make a change in the booking from shared to private, or change the destination to the centre of Paris, or cancel the booking;
- All changes or cancellations must be made to Tourleader using the form;
- The service will be confirmed only and exclusively after receipt of the advance payment via credit card. The customer can consider that the service has been confirmed, only after receipt of the e-mail from Tourleader;
- The customer must notify the driver in case of: flight delay, baggage collection delay or any other type of delay;
- The customer can communicate with the driver via SMS (or call) on the emergency number, which will be found in the e-mail confirming the booking;
- The pick-up time ( from the accommodation), can be brought forward or put back approximately 5-20 minutes, depending on the pick-up points of different passengers. The driver will notify the customer in advance by SMS;
- The customer is solely responsible for communicating a pick-up time that is sufficient to reach the airport even in busy traffic conditions;
- Reservations will not be accepted for Beauvais Airport, with a pick-up time less than 4 hours from the departure time of the flight;
- Reservations will not be accepted for Charles de Gaulle and Orly Airport, with a pick-up time of less than 3 hours from the flight departure time;
- Passengers may carry only one piece of luggage per person on board the shuttle. No additional baggage will be accepted.
CANCELLATIONS, PENALTIES AND REFUNDS FOR REGULAR TOURS
- All cancellations by the customer must be made in writing, filling in the specific form. The customer will receive a refund of the amount deposited as deposited for the guide and only in the case that the cancellation is made within 15 days from the date of the tour.
- No refunds will be given to clients who do not show up at the pre-established meeting point with the guide. Likewise, no refunds will be made to customers who have lost contact with the guide or have not completed the full guided tour.
- The amount deposited for tickets, will be refunded only in the event that: Tourleader cannot book tickets at the time and date requested by the customer.
- If, for any reason, the tour service provider has to cancel the tour, the customer is entitled to a refund of the amount paid. In such a case, Tourleader shall not be liable for any additional costs related to the reimbursement.
If the delay or flight cancellation is caused by "extraordinary circumstances" beyond our control, for example due to bad weather conditions, air traffic control strike, closure of airports or other causes such as health emergencies, you will not be entitled to request a refund.
We remind you that it is not possible for us to make a full refund, as almost all of payment methods do not refund transaction fees for our company. To avoid losing money it is advisable to keep the credit for a subsequent booking.
Refund for full payments in advance:
- If you paid the total amount with Paypal: 10% refund from deposit or you can keep it as credit for your next booking.
- If you paid the total amount with a Credit Card: 10% refund from deposit or you can keep it as credit for your next booking.
- If you paid the total amount with a bank transfer: No refund. You can only keep it as credit for your next booking.
Refund for payments of the deposit only:
- If you paid the deposit with Paypal: 10% refund from deposit or you can keep it as credit for your next booking.
- If you paid the deposit with a Credit Card: 10% refund from deposit or you can keep it as credit for your next booking.
- If you paid the deposit with a bank transfer: No refund. You can only keep it as credit for your next booking.