Cancellations or changes
- For CANCELLATIONS or CHANGES with less than 48 hours in advance of the trip it is necessary to send both an SMS to the EMERGENCY phone number, specifying the booking code, and the cancellation of the service on the page: Contact us;
- CANCELLATIONS or CHANGES with more than 48 hours in advance on the trip must always be communicated via the form on the page: Contact us;
- We remind our kind customers that the terms and conditions must always be respected. We also remind you that changes communicated less than 48 hours before the transfer are always subject to availability.
- Delays could occur in the case of high traffic, strikes, demonstrations or other difficult situations. No reimbursement can be made if the driver tries to withdraw the customer but the customer decides to give up the service last minute.
Total charge of full amount on the credit card:
The full amount of the service will be charged to the credit card where:
- The customer does not show at the agreed meeting point.
- The customer does not notify the cancellation of the booked service.
- The customer does not notify the provided emergency number of any last minute changes (please note: first, all changes must be accepted by operators).
- The customer does not notify the emergency number provided of any last minute cancellations.
- The customer's phone will be switched off at the time of the pickup and it will not be possible to carry out the service
- The customer will not call the emergency number at the time of the pickup and it will not be possible to carry out the service
- The customer will not answer the driver calls at the time of the pickup and it will not be possible to carry out the service
According to Terms and Conditions, for every cancellation 10% of the deposit will be refunded if the cancellation occurs more than 48 hours in advance. No refund will be issued if the cancellation occurs less than 48 hours in advance. The full amount will be charged if customer does not show up or notify any cancellation.
For payments received by bank transfer the amount will not be refunded but kept as a credit for a subsequent service.